Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco is the CEO of People Building, Inc., and the powerhouse behind the “What Are You Made Of?” movement.
He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary, and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build people. He is driven to inspire others, and he measures his success on how he is able to help others achieve greatness. C-Roc had a fire lit in him at an early age. That fire has ignited him with a fierce desire to compel people to see the greatness inside themselves using past life events to fuel their fire.
Connect with our guest!
- Mike shares what keeps him busy these days
- Mike’s advice for people looking to pursue the entrepreneurial path
- Creating success in whatever you do
- Don’t just become someone who is “known,” become “memorable.”
- Mike shares his story
- Grew up in a broken family
- He talks about a pivotal moment in his life that sparked a fire in his heart
- Turn your setbacks into rocket fuel
- Mike shares his view on mentoring
- The value it can bring to your life and your business
- Sharing your story
- Inspire people and create a positive impact in their lives
- What keeps you going and motivated? The story behind Mike’s book.
- Quick plug to Mike’s upcoming tech product called Blooprinted.
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- I invested in an online CBD store, a candy company. I invest in companies, businesses, and myself.
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Traveling with my family.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- When I accomplish something, and I see results.
- Connect with Mike. Links available below.
“You have to be clear on what you want, and then you have to be committed…and then from there comes consistency” – Mike Ciorrocco
“Find out who you are and then make sure you’re not identifying with one particular thing.” – Mike Ciorrocco
“If you have the power to inspire or change someone or help someone and you don’t do it, it’s evil.” – Mike Ciorrocco
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.
Let’s stay Contrarian!