Lane Kawaoka helps the hard-working middle-class build real asset portfolios by providing free investing education, podcasts, networking, and access to investment opportunities not offered to the general public. Lane is also a podcast host at SimplePassiveCashflow.com, which educates people to reach their financial freedom goals.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Lane Kawaoka
- The mad scientist of passive investing
- Quick plug to Lane’s podcast at SimplePassiveCashflow.com
- Lane talks about his background
- Growing up being frugal and practical
- Lane shares where his mindset stemmed from
- Exiting the corporate world
- Preparing himself financially and mentally
- Lane weighs in on why financial freedom is not for everyone.
- Lane explains, “The simple passive cash flow journey.”
- Lane talks about joining masterminds and being around accredited investors
- His growth to becoming an LP
- Jumping into a general partnership
- Lane talks about his current goals
- Lane walks us through what it’s like to enter his reality
- Lane’s best practices to become a successful investor
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve ever made?
- I don’t think I’ve made a contrarian investment.
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I just spend my days doing my work. I like doing CrossFit.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- I just like to help out working professionals.
- Connect with Lane. See the links below.
“Financial freedom is not for everybody. It’s only for those who can stick to a plan and delayed gratification. It’s not a get rich quick thing.” – Lane Kawaoka
“Find high net worth, accredited investors, the ones that are doing it the right way, and build real relationships with them.” – Lane Kawaoka
You can get in touch with Lane through his website https://simplepassivecashflow.com/ and also check out his podcast there.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.