Podcast Takeover! In this episode, I will be interviewed by my good friend, Jerome Myers of Dreamcatchers and The Myers Development Group, to talk about the steps to live a fulfilling life with financial freedom. I also share my mission of creating the most impact with the least amount of effort. If this sounds too good to be true, listen as I lay out the practical steps that you can already take right now!
[00:01 – 06:27] Opening Segment
- Jerome Myers and I switched places!
- I’m the guest in this episode
- How John decided to retire at 34
[06:28 – 16:14] Abundance Mindset
- John is all about abundance and here’s why
- Why time is more important than money
- How John talked to his family about this major decision
[16:15 – 26:16] Financial Independence Faster
- What John meant by “financial independence faster
- What you should realize about investing in real estate
- The worst that can happen is betting on yourself
[26:17 – 36:59] Labor Efficiency
- The 4 different steps to financial freedom
- Avoid looking desperate and miserable
- What is more important than tax efficiency?
[37:00 – 48:46] The Feeling of Impact
- John talks about a couple of exit strategies you should know
- Is cold calling dead?
- What’s John’s motivation for sharing his journey?
[48:47 – 55:40] The Contrarian 3-Pack
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- Business coaching and paid mentorship
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Connect with Jerome. Links available below.
“Surrender to the unknown.” – John Blanton
“You can always make more money but you can’t make more time.” – John Blanton
You can email Jerome at email@example.com or connect with him on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Check out Myers Methods and discover insider secrets to multifamily investing!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Follow me on LinkedIn or visit our website to know more.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.
Let’s stay Contrarian!