Jeremy is an entrepreneur, real estate insurance advisor, & side hustle investor. He is a former school teacher before becoming an entrepreneur.
Jeremy co-founded Shine Insurance Agency. As the insurance advisor to hundreds of real estate investors, he realized those who are the most successful follow the same basic principles. Specific actions they take that others don’t. So, he built a roadmap—a 9 step framework laying out what he saw as key insights to a complete strategy.
- Jeremy shares what keeps him busy these days
- He speaks about his passion for podcasting
- Jeremy talks about his background and how his journey began
- Teaching people the entrepreneurial spirit
- The transition from a school teacher to a founder of an insurance agency
- Finding your Clarity
- Do good things for your ideal client
- Jeremy shares how he found himself getting into the podcasting industry
- Podcasting since 2015 and now hosting his 3rd podcast, REI Clarity Podcast
- Jeremy defines what it means to become successful in podcasting.
- Looking to start your own podcast? Listen to Jeremy’s advice just for you!
- Diversify your income streams
- Jeremy talks about his portfolio
- Passive investing
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Kayaking. Enjoying nature.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Being with my family. Positive feedback.
- Connect with Jeremy. Links available below.
“It was so cool to experience making money for myself.” – Jeremy Goodrich
“The more you know your ideal client and then the more you speak to that person when you’re talking in marketing or whatever you’re doing – the more success you’re going to have.” – Jeremy Goodrich
You can connect with Jeremy on https://www.shineinsurance.com/
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.
Let’s stay Contrarian!