Jerome Myers is the founder of The Myers Development Group. He is a fellow podcaster, entrepreneur, and real estate investor. Jerome started his journey by climbing the corporate ladder until one day dropped out, and set sail into the entrepreneurship world.
- I introduce the guest, Jerome Myers
- Jerome talks about his background and how his journey began
- Jerome shares what it was like turning from a corporate dropout to multifamily ownership
- Jerome discusses how he prepared and went about transitioning from the corporate world to entrepreneurship
- Jerome shares fantastic advice for individuals considering the same transition
- The people that supported Jerome in his journey
- What would you do today if you were given a chance to start the transition all over again?
- Diversify your streams of income
- How do you feel now after exiting the corporate world?
- It led to a lifestyle that I’m excited about.
- What advice would you give to the people trying to diversify their income stream?
- Make sure there’s something tangible to what you’re doing
- Figure out how you can make an impact
- What would you say the most contrarian investment is within your portfolio?
- It’s got to be apartments. I like small apartments.
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I love caves. So, when we go away, a lot of times, we wind up on the Caribbean, and we’ll go into wild caves and check out stuff.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- I love hanging out with my girls. They are my favorite people in the world.
- Connect with Jerome online! See the links below.
“I always knew I wanted to be an entrepreneur.” – Jerome Myers
“The thing that I did wrong, John, was I self-educated. And I’ll tell this to anybody. It was the most inefficient and ineffective way to figure out how to get this thing done.” – Jerome Myers
“The final thing I would have done if I could do it all over again would be to be more vocal about who I am and what I’m about.” – Jerome Myers
Find out more about Jerome on his website.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.