Logan Freeman is key principal, co-founder, and Chief Development Officer of FTW Investments. He oversees the company’s acquisitions and investment strategies. He also personally selects all key investment markets and asset classes to meet the goals of investors.
Mr. Freeman brings to the company over six years of real estate investing experience. Prior to FTW Investments, Mr. Freeman was the Director of Acquisitions for a fund where he originated the concept, developed the operating plan, and created the company’s products worth over $50M. He also acquired over 225 doors in little over a year and completed a portfolio refinance, returning all of the investors capital as well as maintaining positive cash flow.
Prior to his entrepreneurial activities, Logan was an All-American collegiate football athlete at the University of Central Missouri, where he graduated from in 2013. After his final season in college he was picked up as an undrafted free agent by the Oakland Raiders.
- Let’s get to know Logan Freeman
- The 3 levels of delegation as discussed by Logan
- The truth about growth mindset you should hear now
- Listen to this inspiring story on his “classroom on wheels”
- Don’t miss Logan’s powerful story about changing his identity
- Logan shares an interesting insight about success
- Finding a new peer group and why you should do it
- The role of empathy in building relationships
- What is the “Iceberg Effect” and how did it help Logan?
- Logan talks about how they handled COVID-19
- Applying the “Sweet Spot Methodology” or Ikigai in real estate investing
- Finding the right partners for your real estate investing
- What businesses do wrong in terms of scaling
- Why Logan wants to be a private equity firm
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- Investing in other people
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Going on walks
- Spending time around the pool
- Hitting the golf clubs
- What offers you the most fulfillment in life?
- Providing for his family and other people
- Connect with Logan. Links available below.
“A growth mindset doesn’t say, ‘If something can be done…’ It says, ‘How can it be done?’” – Logan Freeman
“The choices that you decide to make will dictate the outcomes of your life.” – Logan Freeman
- Individuals to follow:
- Ray Dalio
- Adam Grant
- Jim Rohn
- Tony Robbins
- Zig Ziglar
- Lewis Howes
- John Lee Dumas
- Naval Ravikant
- Ryan Smith
- Books to read
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Jimmy John’s
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to connect with Logan or follow him on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Check out his personal website and FTW Investments to build impactful wealth through selective private investments.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.